The GSE IPTV player application is one of the most famous streaming applications for IPTV. The application itself does not contain any channels so you will need an active M3u playlist to stream live Television channels and movies. You can find free M3U URL through the internet and in forums but also have the option to buy paid M3U subscriptions which may not be reliable.
What makes the GSE application one of the excellent players for M3U are:
- Permit users to make and manage favorite playlist
- GSE playlist manager permits users to load different m3u playlists.
- Capability to Chromecast. You can be streaming from an iPad or iPhone and cast to any Television.
- Record live Television
- Support EPG XMLTV
Let’s get into the process of exactly set up.
How to configure GSE Smart IPTV application
- Place and open the application store on your iPad/iPhone and Apple TV.
- Next, search for the GSE Smart IPTV application.
- Pick the GSE Smart IPTV application developed by droidivison. The tagline for the application is advanced IPTV solutions. Note the application size is 104.5 MB.
- Once you have installed the GSE application, go ahead and open it and permit for Bluetooth connectivity. This way you can cast your display from iPad or iPhone directly to your Television via Google Chromecast.
- Press plus on the upper right-hand area or enter into the menu to include your M3U playlist.
- Here it will ask if you would love to include M3U URL is actually what we would love to do.
- For the playlist name, we can write whatever thing as this is just for reference for loading this particular URL from the playlist manager. The playlist link is the real URL we will need to copy and paste into here.
- Once you go into it should download the playlist. If it does not, from the playlist manager menu we can load the profile we have just made.
- You will know it effectively loaded if you view the different channel groups. In this case, the application did not categorize the URL into different groups (Sports, English, News, etc) but instead has loaded the full list into a single group.
48 Hours: Click Here (Direct checkout link)
3 Months: Click Here
6 Months: Click Here
12 Months: Click Here
The best thing about M3U lines for IPTV is they are not limited to one gadget. So you can download all different applications on the application store that are M3U compatible and view which works best on your gadget you are using.
Step 3: Click the “+” in the top right corner of your screen.
Step 4: Now you need to fill in the entries as instructed below: Playlist name: You can place any name. …
Step 5: Select “Force update EPG”.
Now Everything is ready and you can start watching Live TV… Step 1: Start by downloading the GSE IPTV App from Google Play Store and on the down right corner click on the yellow circle. Step 2: Now select a name for your playlist and paste your M3U URL and click on “add”. … Step 5: Now select the channel that you want to watch and click on “Play”.