IPTV Smarters tutorial – How to setup IPTV on iOs/Android Devices?
IPTV Smarters and IPTV Smarters Pro is a default-free IPTV player app for both Android and iOS gadgets. The firm WHMCSSmarters has started its service in 2018 devoted to IPTV (online protocol TV) Xtream-codes and TV services. They are providing premium services for IPTV like auto payments for IPTV on the site, rebuilt of their APK, Web TV, IPTV site, and many other services with remarkable prices.
Nowadays their default IPTV app IPTV smarters pro and IPTV smarters which is accessible free for Android, Windows, and iOS. The app supports all the latest specs every IPTV user needs including groups/categorized channels, EPG, channel favorites, channels logos, locking/hiding and many more. The application is very simple to use but many users do not know how to set up IPTIVI smarters application and settings. So we are here with the best tutorial guide of IP TV Smarters Pro application.
IPTV Smarter Pro specs:
- No need to log in every time and no advertisements
- Auto-updating channels/series/movies from source
- Support for channels by categories/groups/countries
- EGP support, EPG timeshift
- Favorite, parental control
- Catchup (streams recording)
- Account information (creation, expiry and more).
How to add your subscription channels for IPTV smarters app
- Begin by downloading the IPTV smarters application from the Apple Store or Android store and install the application on your gadget.
- Open the application once downloaded.
- In this step, in the first box, pick any name you want. On the second and third boxes, go into the “username” and the “password” of your M3U line and the server URL which can also be found on your M3U line.
- Now touch on “Login” to proceed to the next section.
- Now touch on the settings icon as depicted in the image through a red arrow.
- Now you must pick the “General settings” and proceed to the next section.
- Now you must click on the Autostart on Bootup and then touch on the “Save Changes”.
- Now touch on “Live TV” icon as depicted in the picture via a red arrow.
- Now you must pick the channel group that you want to watch and proceed to the next page.
- Now you must click on the channel title and then twin click on the little display to turn into the complete screen as a final step.
With the internet universal to homes and technology progress, IPTV is getting more and more popular, with its advantages of convenience and abundance. With IPTV, you don’t need to install a dish, even without a cable at home from one room to another room. You even can bring your IPTV box around the world when you travel.
But how to choose one IPTV Provider for you? What is the reliable IPTV service and which is suitable for you? Maybe it is not an easy job for most of you. It’s almost impossible to please everyone with one IPTV service. Some are looking for live TV from the UK, others require more exotic international channels, yet others are primarily focused on VoD content. Bringing all of these requirements together and trying to still provide a rock-solid service is extremely difficult, and most fail. IPTV Subscription does not try to be the jack of all trades, their focus is crystal clear: provide a reliable IPTV service that focuses on English TV for the whole family.
So, the first but not the most important thing is what you want to watch. For example, now in the UK and some Europe countries are popular one view HD IPTV, it is with over 1000+ popular live channels for the UK and other countries, 3000+ latest movies and important sports events. You can find News & Local TV: BBC, ITV, Rai Uno, Zee, AlMajd, 24doc, Alsat, ARENA, Balkan Retro Hits? and Hot Sport as EPL, The Premier League, SkySport, Bein sport, Nova, Ligtv, OTE, EUROSPORT, Skynet Sport, Fox Sport.
After you find what you need, then you need to look into its quality. That means to find a reliable provider with good service. Iview HD content comes only in HD! They make sure they can deliver all of this content as reliably as possible, thanks to multiple off-shore servers and advanced load balancing.
This ensures smooth and stable streams and fast channel switching.
Their attention to quality also shows on their EPG. The Electronic Program Guide is available for all the popular channels they stream. No more guessing when switching channels, find the right program for you at the push of a button. It is with classic EPG and Grid EPG formats for two different styles.
One point that may be very important for some people is the 7 days catch up playback functions for about 100 important channels and events. So you don’t need to worry about missing any important tv and sports, and you don’t need to watch the events overnights for the reason of time difference.